Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm back! Long Overdue Updates.

This is the first update to the Studio Wrestling Scrapbook since February 2013. This blog was never intended to be updated very frequently to begin with but 22 months is a little slack, I know.

The purpose of the blog was really more to catalog various pieces of memorabilia and nostalgia related to studio wrestling shows (primarily WRAL, but others as well) as I came across them, and not as a regularly updated blog.

I've recently come across some additional material on the Capitol Broadcasting History website and will be sharing some of that stuff here in these updates.

The Google-provided stats for this blog indicate a healthy number of visitors here, which is encouraging, as I've often felt there were very few of us left who had an interest in such a niche topic. Let's all work to keep these memories alive. I will do my best to update the blog more often.

Thanks for recent contributions and feedback from Carroll Hall, Barry Caldwell, and Rob Newton.

So long for now!

Dick Bourne
Mid-Atlantic Gateway
www.midatlanticgateway.com